The Apollohal is a building on the corner of the Apollolaan and the Stadionweg in Amsterdam. It was built by the architect Albert Books in 1934. The Apollohal was initially a Tennis Hall, later an exhibition center and an ice rink. After a large-scale renovation in 2004-2005 is the Hall used by sports associations, especially for basketball. Since 2004 it is a national monument.